Map types (Counter-Strike 2D)
From Unreal Software English Wiki
(Redirected from Maptypes)
Counter-Strike 2D offers a variety of map types to the players, featuring different settings and objectives. Below is a list of the official and the most popular unofficial map types.
- Assassination | AS_ - considered the least played gamemode . The terrorists must prevent the counter-terrorists from rescuing the VIP - who is only equipped with a fully loaded USP and extra kevlar - by assassinating him.
- Bomb Defuse | DE_ - the terrorists must head to the bombspot or one of the bombspots, which are usually marked with an X on the ground, and plant the bomb (C4) in order to blow the site. Counter-Terrorists must prevent the bomb from exploding.
- Hostage Rescue | CS_ - the terrorists must prevent the counter-terrorists from rescuing the hostages. Counter-Terrorists have to escort all the hostages safely to a rescue zone.
- Capture The Flag | CTF_ - one team must capture the enemies flag and return it to their base.
- Domination | DOM_ - one team must conquer all domination points (shown as black sticks with yellow glow) for their team (they will then turn into a flag coloured blue or red, depending on which team conquered it).
- Construction | CON_ - maps specifically designed for the Construction gamemode.
- Zombies | ZM_ - maps specifically designed for the Zombies! gamemode. Usually, the Terrorists (zombies) have to try to kill all the Counter-Terrorists (Survivors).
- Aiming Training | AIM_ - this one differs from FY_ and DM_ due to its being mostly played on Standard mode and that the weapons on the floor are less diversified. Often, AIM_ maps feature only one type of weapon for each team in order to practice the skills of handling that weapon.
- AWP Arena | AWP_ - on this deathmatch-like map type the only weapons available are the AWP and of course the Knife.
- Knife Arena | KA_ - on this deathmatch-like map type the only weapon available is the Knife.
- HE | HE_ - on this deathmatch-like map type the only weapon available is the HE Grenade.
- Deathmatch | DM_ - maps specifically designed for the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch modes.
- Fightyard | FY_ - it considered by some to be the same as DM_ , however FY comes with weapons already on the floor and buying is disabled, while in DM weapons are rarely given for free.
- Deathrun | DEATHRUN_/DR_ - maps in which Terrorists have to kill Counter-Terrorists using traps on the narrow paths Counter-Terrorists must walk, while they (CT) must avoid all traps and kill the opposing team.
- Zombie Plague | ZP_ - maps specifically designed for the Zombie Plague mod.
- Zombie Escape | ZE_ - on this type of maps the player has to escape from zombies - i.e. reach a goal/an escape point.
- Team Deathmatch | TDM_ - maps specifically designed for the Team Deathmatch game mode.
- Role Play | RP_ - maps specifically designed for various role play mods. They usually feature real life-like settings (i.e. cities, towns).
- Role Playing Game | RPG_ - maps specially designed for various RPG mods. It is popular among Tibia RPG mod players as it is by far the most popular RPG mod in Counter-Strike 2D.
- MultiGame | MG_ - maps specifically designed for the MultiGame mod.